Join us on a thrilling expedition climbing nearly 500 feet in elevation. The midpoint of the trail brings us to scenic Little McGillivray Lake.
Bucket List Dog Sledding Tour
Book in advance!
- Solo Rider
- 2 Children (4-14yo)
- 1 Adult + 1 Child (4-14yo)
- 2 Adults
- 1 Adult + 2 Children (4-14yo)
- 2 Adults + 1 Small Child (4-7yo)
- $15 increase during holiday season
- Get ready to cuddle! Our sled configuration cannot be adjusted. We adhere to the above options to ensure your comfort and safety.
- ach sled cannot exceed 350lbs or 160kg
A Romantic and Peaceful Journey
Our Bucket List Experience gives you a taste of dog sledding. It is a romantic and peaceful journey through majestic lodgepole pine trees. This tour is perfect for young children and allows approximately 30 to 40 minutes of sled time, depending on snow conditions.
All sleds are guided. Each tour includes an introduction to dog sledding, meeting your team, and feeding snacks upon return.
What to Bring
- Warm, weather-appropriate clothes
- Camera — pictures and videos are highly encouraged!