Get a taste of dog sledding on this romantic and peaceful journey through majestic lodgepole pine trees.
Into the Wild Dog Sledding Tour
Book in advance!
- Solo Rider
- 2 Children (4-14yo)
- 1 Adult + 1 Child (4-14yo)
- 2 Adults
- 1 Adult + 2 Children (4-14yo)
- 2 Adults + 1 Small Child (4-7yo)
- $15 increase during holiday season
- Get ready to cuddle! Our sled configuration cannot be adjusted. We adhere to the above options to ensure your comfort and safety.
- Each sled cannot exceed 350lbs or 160kg
Exhilarating Dog Sledding Adventure!
Our Into the Wild Experience brings you on a thrilling expedition climbing nearly 500 feet in elevation. The midpoint of the trail brings us to scenic Little McGillivray Lake. This tour allows approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour of sled time, depending on snow conditions. This tour is great for the whole family!
All sleds are guided. Each tour includes an introduction to dog sledding, meeting your team, and feeding snacks upon return.
Please note that early in the season, until about mid-February, the majority of our 4 p.m. tour is dark on the trail. Our guides wear headlamps as the dogs run through the forest. This is a truly magical and uniquely romantic experience that our guests rave about!
What to Bring
- Warm, weather-appropriate clothes (coat, snow pants, and snow boot rentals available in the Sun Peaks Village)
- Camera — Pictures and videos are highly encouraged!